what do you all wear?

Options
Just wondering what you all wear while exercising. I noticed today just how miserable I was with all this flab flapping around!! lol When I keep my body from jiggling the workout was so much easier!!!

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I wear capri yoga pants or long yoga pants and a tank top with a sports bra. All fits well and is very comfortable. I don't like wearing loose clothing. I feel frumpy.
  • catrinav2005
    Options
    Although it is insanely over priced, I love to wear my lululemon gear. I have a pair of the long Groove Pant and the capri version of the Groove Pant and I also have a couple tank tops, which have built in bras. They seem to keep everything in and they hug in just the right places. I like the Groove Pant because the waist comes up a bit higher and keeps that area under control lol
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Jogging pants and a t-shirt. I belong to the gym at work and tank tops and "short" shorts are not allowed. I am a little self-conscious and yoga pants are too tight and show off every bulge.....
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    Target sells some awesome workout clothes! I have a couple of pairs of the C9 capri length workout pants, and I usually wear one of their light v-neck boyfriend tees that are like 8 bucks and in a million different colors! I don't want to spend too much $$ yet on clothes because i'm losing weight, but i do like to look decent while doing it - it just adds to the mentality that I can do it and i deserve to look good! :)
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Supplex: it holds in shapes and firms, stretches up to 500% of its original size and then snaps right back into shape, wicks moisture, doesn't fade, pill.

It is great. It is, however, expensive.

Compression shorts/capri's and tops: all designed to hold you in. The compression actually helps you improve performance. Also, I'm sorry to say, expensive.

I spend hours a day in they gym and I've found that investing in good yoga/workout gear really helps in both performance and attitude.

Speaking of support: Spanx has a new swimsuit line and they're adorable but OMG I just can't justify spending that kind of money on a bathing suit!!!!!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Although it is insanely over priced, I love to wear my lululemon gear. I have a pair of the long Groove Pant and the capri version of the Groove Pant and I also have a couple tank tops, which have built in bras. They seem to keep everything in and they hug in just the right places. I like the Groove Pant because the waist comes up a bit higher and keeps that area under control lol

I really like them. I just wait for really big sales or shop ebay!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i just wear a pair of nike capri joggers, tank top an my sports bra. most comfy thing i've found if i'm going to be jumping about!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Basketball shorts or biking shorts and a ribbed tank top or an exercise tank (tight enough to hold my jiggle in :tongue:).
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting a pair of lululemon short shorts and tank because I get REALLY hot during my workouts (especially Plyo) and after hearing your reviews I think that I will ;)
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Old sweatpants and a t-shirt:ohwell: when I lose a little more weight then I will gift myself some nice new workout gear.:happy:
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Old lose sweats and a T shirt if it is cold and shorts and a T if it is hot out. No one can see me anyway, I do all my excercise and dancing at home lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    When it's warm enough I bicycle in Bike shorts, footie sox and sneaks - maybe a light shirt if I'm in town. Trying to get some sun this year. Will wear a sweatshirt if it's cooler.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sports bra w/ t-shirt & yoga pants.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Nike capris and cotton t-shirts, usually.
  • lovmykids
    lovmykids Posts: 51
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!! Maybe I will not be so jiggily anymore!!!!:laugh: