ALMOST OUT OF THE 200'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
So I just realized this morning that I am only 5.6lbs away from being out of the 200's...I am ELATED to say the least. It's been sooooo long since I have seen 199 on the scale! Oh I can't wait!!!!

Ok, that is all! Thanks for looking :bigsmile:

Replies

• jsmith226
    jsmith226 Posts: 3
    Options
    Girl...you will be there before you know it. Im just so exstatic for you! You have worked harder than anyone I know. Home all day with the kids, home schooling, working out, and going to school yourself. While trying to just be a great wife and mom can be a feat in itself! you are an inspiration to some many and I have to say....I love you and look up to you! Believe me when I say...I BRAG ON YOU ALL THE TIME!
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow...that's so great...i can't wait until i get to where u are...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!

Good job!
  • cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    Girl...you will be there before you know it. Im just so exstatic for you! You have worked harder than anyone I know. Home all day with the kids, home schooling, working out, and going to school yourself. While trying to just be a great wife and mom can be a feat in itself! you are an inspiration to some many and I have to say....I love you and look up to you! Believe me when I say...I BRAG ON YOU ALL THE TIME!

Thanks Jenn!!! I love you too, and you are the best friend that anybody could EVER ask for!!!
  • twoes
    twoes Posts: 30
    Options
    199 is my first goal. I can't wait....I'm right there with ya. Good luck!!
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    The day I hit 199 I literally danced around the bathroom. Hee. It's great.
  • ilikeredlipstick
    ilikeredlipstick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My gym is doing a "Biggest Winner" competition, and at my weigh in yesterday I was at 199! I was giddy like a school girl. I started at 207.5 a month ago. Yay!!!! You can do it!
  • rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    204 yesterday for me!! 199 is just around the corner - I can feel it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!