TAPOUT XT workout

Options
Is there anyone out there who is currently doing the TAPOUT XT workout or who would like to start with me and help keep one another motivated?

Replies

• bmeggers
    bmeggers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this! I just bought the workout a couple weeks ago. I have done the first three but I would also like someone to keep me motivated and share progress with! :) I'm sure it's going to be tough!
  • newstartjoe
    Options
    I'm beginning day one tomorrow afternoon.
  • DustyBanana
    DustyBanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Dr. Oz and it looked sooo much fun...I want to buy it-- let me know how it goes!!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hey I just started. Im on day 4. feel free to add me!
  • TastesLikeChicken
    TastesLikeChicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 5 although I had to take 2 days off. I hurt both my knees on the Plyo so be careful. I ran 1/2 marathon in Oct and recently ran 9.5 miles so I am not totally new to exercise but this program is really intense. I am also training for another 1/2 in April.

I told my wife it will take me 4 Xs through the 90 days to be able to do the whole routine in all of the videos. Somehow I managed to buy 2 of the packages. One from Amazon and one from Ebay I guess. If someone would like one for a lot less than on his website let me know.

I'd recommend unless you have done a lot of lunges and squats to do them at your pace and focus on your form. I am certain this will get me in the best shape of my life. Feel free to add me in.
    Dave
  • strongarmk14
    Options
    I'm in week 3 day 2