Herbal Life

Is Herbal Life any good? Drinking the shakes daily to replace a meal plus eating one good meal. Just curious.

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    So would you only eat twice a day or did I misunderstand what you wrote? replace a meal plus eating a meal?

You don't need to drink a shake everyday to lose weight. You will get much better nutrition from real food. If time is an issue, prepare a lot of stuff in advance for whatever meal is the hardest for you (or all the meals). If it's not time, than Herbalife won't change anything/
  • I am doing the ultimate program right now and I love it. It helps me get the calories I should because I have had a tendency not to eat enough calories. Because of my low intake I was not losing. I have been on the program for 5 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. Compared to other protein shakes out there I think the flavor of these are way above the rest. My diary is public if you want to see what I put in the shakes. Good luck.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    It makes me throw up every time I try and swallow healthy eating is much easier.
  • I used Herbalife before and loved it. I had two shakes a day with the protein powder and drank the tea and did the supplements. it can get expensive but it has been the only time that i have lost a decent amount of weight. ive been thinking about trying it again
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Are you going to live on shakes the rest of your life? I hear people saying it worked for me before and I'd do it again which tells me it doesn't work because you shouldn't have to do it again and again. Learn to eat real food in moderation and you have success for life.