Prince Charming's Story

Options
Hello MFP MEMBERS! I am back and ready to beat down my obesity!

I love this website - two years ago, I used it everyday for 2 months and lost 30lbs! But as life happens, I stopped and got FAT again! I am ready to make the commitment to a new me.

Since studies show that if you log in your food everyday, you will have a higher percentage of weight loss - so I have revisited MFP! And this time, I am using all of the features it has to offer to help with motivation and staying on track. I started my MFP blog and am very excited to be here once again!

-Dave :laugh:

Replies

• Whitby86
    Whitby86 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome back!

I only joined myself this week and it's encouraging to know that people get such good results - 30lb in 2 months is fantastic. What's the aim this time?
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! :happy:
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome back! :bigsmile:

I joined last year, but lasted a week! Now I have a very different mindset and re-started MFP at the end of April. This site is amazing!

Good luck!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back, Dave! :flowerforyou:

I, too, am a returning MFPer! I lost about 35 lbs between 10/2008 - 6/2009, then I got lazy and let 'working two jobs' deter me from my goals of a healthy lifestyle. I've luckily been maintaining within a 5 lb range, but I'm back for the long haul again!

I wish you the best of luck and congrats on making it back! :drinker:
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    Welcome back! I did the same sort of thing. This time the weight is coming off for good!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome back ..... wishing you much success in your weight loss goals .. YOU CAN DO IT :bigsmile: