Not new, but looking for certain people

Options
2»

Replies

• Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will motivate you but hope to get the same support!!!
  • markaconklin
    markaconklin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here to keep track of my personal fitness, motivate others, and make friends.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your request. You can always add and delete...if someone gets on my nerves, that's what I do. No need to make a Judgey McJudgerson thread about how other people use the site.

No need to be a Preachy McPreacherson about how some Judgey McJudgerson likes to use this site.

J/k, I liked the Judgey McJudgerson and wanted to participate.

I guess I am a Nosey McNoserson?
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hey,

21 year old student, studying in Japan at the moment (Finance, Japanese and International Business) by from Australia :)

I am becoming very into my health - not so much the weight aspect (I am in a healthy range, though would like a bit more tone of course) but rather what I eat. I calorie track and make sure to keep up my protein (no red meat) and stay as healthy as possible for the future :) If you want health advice for eating well or some good exercises (did have a gym junkie phase) I'd be really interested to be your friend! I know I am *young* but I do a lot of reading about my health, anti-ageing etc so I'm quite well read and informative :)

So add away if you would like! Motivation is so good, I give/need it and am online a few times a day

Cheers
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm def serious about encouragement! I've gotten my eating back under control most days, but need to get more serious about working out. I also have kiddos that are 9 and 7. Would love it if you would add me as a friend! :) I had the same issue that people just want to make it a social thing, or become friends on here then never put effort into encouraging or responding etc. DRIVES ME NUTS!! Anyone else on this thread that wants to add me, feel free! :)
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19, pre-nursing college student, and Im also learning how to eat healthy. I'm very encouraging, but want friends who are the same way to me. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • maemae16
    Options
    I'm not new either....I'm also looking for people to just keep me motivated. I'm a 32 year old with 4 kids and a husband.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Very serious person here.
    I got annoyed by a fellow male who not only treated this site like his personal Craigslist hookup site, but also seemed to believe that he was doing women a "favor" by being on this site, so I deleted him as a friend.

You'll get nothing but words of encouragement from this guy..........my wife has some kind of objection with me carrying on with other women, whether it be in person or over the internet (imagine the nerve of her..........she has some weird obsession with monogamy and faithfulness).
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Well said! Feel free to add me!
  • clodsb
    clodsb Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    One of the things that's keeps this whole mfp experience interesting and fun is giving and receiving support, anyone welcome to add me if this is what you're into x