Body Combat

Options
Hey everyone, I'm just curious if anyone is currently using Body Combat DVD set through Beach Body?! I recently moved to a new state, but my old gym had just launched Body Combat --- I feel in love with it. So far the DVDs are great, but I'd love to find some MFP friends that are also using Combat on their journey.

Replies

• LGinSoCal
    LGinSoCal Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm just curious if anyone is currently using Body Combat DVD set through Beach Body?! I recently moved to a new state, but my old gym had just launched Body Combat --- I feel in love with it. So far the DVDs are great, but I'd love to find some MFP friends that are also using Combat on their journey.

I have been using it for a month or so. My favorite workout are the HIIT ones. I prefer doing my real training but it is a nice change from the hardcore stuff I was doing.
  • JTKamz
    JTKamz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just received mine yesterday as an early Valentine's Day gift from my wife. I have only done the Combat 30 workout so far, but this is something I plan to see through. As an Ex Amateur Boxer, I find the MMA/Combat workouts to be more suiting for me, so this should help to keep me fighting through to the end!

Sending a friend request your way!