NSV: Shoes

Options
I've lost 17 pounds since January (about 133 to go). I haven't noticed a difference in my clothes, but my shoes are getting a little big! My insert (plantar fascitis) has been slipping a bit!

Replies

• Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lol.....I don't want that to happen to me even though I know it probably will! Great job on your loss so far! :-)
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've also noticed a difference in my shoes. My toes dont go all the way to the end anymore, LOL
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    My plantar fascitis has disappeared!! Just a few pounds off so far, but it doesn't hurt to walk anymore. Hope this happens to you too!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    that is really why I started changing my life style almost a year ago! I had torn my achilles tendon and plantar cascitis in the other foot. My knees hurt all the time. 5 day's from now it will be a year. 60 lbs down and 40+ to go. Congratulations of what you have lost so far!
  • Sweettooth65
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. That is a great accomplishment.

I am hoping to lose weight on the feet, also. I haven't been wearing some of my really funky shoes because I didn't want to stretch them with big ole fat feet. Hopefully I will be able to wear them comfortable by summer.

You go!
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I thought I was crazy, I was walking accross the parking lot and walked out of my shoes. . The second time it happened I actually stopped to assess the problem, my feet were sliding around in them. Very weird, I tried on all my dress shoes and then donated them. I went from 7 1/2 to 7. I bought 2 pairs of replacement dress shoes for work a new pair of running shoes and kept the sandals. I wish my clothes would hurry up and fall off too!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is I wear an 8.5---and I have since I was in high school (almost 30 years and 150 pounds ago!). My shoe size didn't increase when I gained weight. But it is going down!.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    oh yeah it happens... at first my shoes got loose from losing fat in the feet... but then they were too long. I got bigguns, but dropped from a 13 to a 12 in dress shoes
  • Billingbunny
    Billingbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh i REALLY hope this happens to me too. I wear a size 11 in women's shoe. I would love to get down to a size 10 shoe so i can find cute shoes easier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!