I'm 18 and aiming to lose 30 pounds by the summer!

Options
I'm having trouble finding friends with a similar age or weight loss goal as me and I'm losing my motivation.. I'm hoping that finding people who are similar (whether it's just a similar goal or a similar age) will help?

Replies

• beachgirl1793
    Options
    i'm 19 and looking to lose 10 lbs! our goals aren't quite the same but we're close in age! feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble finding friends with a similar age or weight loss goal as me and I'm losing my motivation.. I'm hoping that finding people who are similar (whether it's just a similar goal or a similar age) will help?

I am 21 looking to lose 20 lbs by summer. Is that close enough lol idk. Add me if you like.
  • heidifinition
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I'll add everyone who responds :)
  • nsdodge
    nsdodge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and trying to lose 23 pounds before my Birthday at the end of May. Feel free to add me!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am 19 and I am hoping to lose 30 pounds by June! You can add me.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and Looking to lose about 30 pounds by summer. Feel free to add me.
  • jenjenjen7
    jenjenjen7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 an lookin to loose 30 pounds by July, feel free I add me x
  • There is a gal on our challenge group who is 18 and wanting to lose 30lbs. She has a goal to do it by the senior ball and graduation. When is your goal timeline? She is using the insanity extreme at home workouts. What are you using?
  • ajohnson1567
    ajohnson1567 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im 21 looking to loose 30+ pounds before summer! Feel free to add me :)
  • Amethyst231
    Amethyst231 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and also want to lose 30 pounds :)
  • Kaviiina
    Options
    I'm 23, from Denmark, and I'm trying to lose around 20lbs before summer...feel free to add me :)
  • rmreeves3
    Options
    21 and looking to lose 25 lbs by July (husband will be coming home from deployment).
    Add me if you want to!