Can someone give me instructions for 6 weeks 6 pack?

Options
Hi can anyone tell me what to do with Jillian Michaels Sex Weeks 6 Pack? There are two levels. When do I start with level 2? Is this after 3 weeks?

Thanks!

Replies

• jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yes, Jillian says do each level for 3 weeks.
    I'm starting in a weeks time, so excited. :)
    Goodluck!
  • graciepecie
    graciepecie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your awnser!!

Your belly looks great if that is your picture! You don't need 6 weeks 6 pack :D lol:happy: :wink:
  • graciepecie
    Options
    P.s. Do you have to do this every day?
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Haha thank you! But there's always room for improvement ;)
    I would tend to do it 5-6 days a week, I know a lot of people say don't do it everyday, but I've watched the videos and don't think it's 'unsafe' to do :)
  • graciepecie
    Options
    That's true! Always room for improvement!

Thanks for your awnserssss!!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen. The only way youre going to get a 6 pack in six weeks is if you eat super well.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen. The only way youre going to get a 6 pack in six weeks is if you eat super well.

Wrong^ Lowering your body fat % is the way to get a 6 pack.
  • amy1612
    Options

And you do that using Jillians 6 week six pack workout? Yeah, you can lower body fat through training..but you aint gonna lower that body fat eating rubbish food and doing ab workouts.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

And you do that using Jillians 6 week six pack workout? Yeah, you can lower body fat through training..but you aint gonna lower that body fat eating rubbish food and doing ab workouts.

You can lose body fat by eating a small deficit & most would advise lifting. Actually yes u can lower body fat eating anything u want. Look up sidesteel. He has amazing abs & doesn't eat clean. Actually, I know a LOT of people who don't eat clean & have abs.
  • amy1612
    Options

You can lose body fat by eating a small deficit & most would advise lifting. Actually yes u can lower body fat eating anything u want. Look up sidesteel. He has amazing abs & doesn't eat clean. Actually, I know a LOT of people who don't eat clean & have abs.

I know who sidesteel is. And I dont disagree with you. I was simply pointing out that doing Jillian Micheals DVD is UNLIKELY to get you a six pack. I didnt state that you had to eat 'clean', just well. Taking lifting heavy out of the equation for a moment (and it should never be taken out, because its awesome)...my point is that someone who does the Jillian DVD without taking their food into account is unlikely to get ripped.

Anyway, I digress, I dont think we actually disagree, my first post was just worded a bit too simply. Maybe I should have said 'Abs ARENT made by DVD alone. Eat and workout to lower bodyfat % too'
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options

I know who sidesteel is. And I dont disagree with you. I was simply pointing out that doing Jillian Micheals DVD is UNLIKELY to get you a six pack. I didnt state that you had to eat 'clean', just well. Taking lifting heavy out of the equation for a moment (and it should never be taken out, because its awesome)...my point is that someone who does the Jillian DVD without taking their food into account is unlikely to get ripped.

Anyway, I digress, I dont think we actually disagree, my first post was just worded a bit too simply. Maybe I should have said 'Abs ARENT made by DVD alone. Eat and workout to lower bodyfat % too'

i've done 6w6p and no, i did not end up with a 6-pack. i did level 1 for 6 weeks. i could not stand level 2 as it was mostly cardio. level 2 didn't work my core whatsoever. so i just kept on going with level 1.

i don't know what the magic formula for getting ripped abs would be. my guess is you have to hit all targets. 1) eat well whether that be eating clean or just eating to be well nourished, 2) lower body fat %, 3) work the core muscles. and the one thing people never mention is it takes TIME. a lot of time. patience is key here.