New Member In Need to Weight Loss

Options
Hi Guys! I am just new on this and so far I have to say i love the fact you can track everything. I would love some support/motivation from fellow peeps though :)
I am a 31yr old female and I need to loose 26 pounds before my holidays. So any support or tips would be gratefully appreciated :)

Thanks
Yvonne

Replies

• never124get
    Options
    I'll add you :) It's always nice to have supporting mfp friends! It's what helps me come back to this site day after day. :smile:
  • sophmahon
    Options
    Hi, Ive just started this too, looking to loose some weight by June so hope it works, im very confused by it though, as it keeps telling me im not eating enough! x
  • squirtage12
    Options
    Hi!
    Same just started this week! So easy that I can go online or my phone to update - I want to lose at least 2 stone but feeling motivated so far x
  • yvonne6345
    Options
    Hi Guys.
    Its great to have some support when everyone is in the same boat :smile:
    Yeah it keeps telling me I am not eating enough either which I cant really understand because I seem to be eating alot but i think its because I get the extra calories for exercise.
  • yvonne6345
    Options
    Yeah I am feeling motivated too at the moment I hope it lasts though. I am always great at the start of diets but after a few weeks I always slip back to old habbits that have me overweight in the fist place
  • MrsBullard2B
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me :) also a newbie!