Motivated people with open diaries!

Trying to lose 30lbs and need some buddies who will help motivate! I log on everyday and would like to follow others on the same journey.

Replies

• Feel free to add me, im sooo motivated and online daily!!! :D
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Please add me. I am trying to lose 30lbs too.
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    I am doing the same feel free to add my goal is 40 lbs
  • refinedredbird
    refinedredbird Posts: 209 Member
    Add me if you would like! I have an open diary and log every day!
  • JejuneStar
    JejuneStar Posts: 15 Member
    My diary is open- really motivated
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Hi there! I just SURPASSED my goal weight... though I don't post as consistently as I should...
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 544 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily, diary is open. My goal is 40 lbs., I'm a little over half way there. Anyone reading this may add me.
  • AngieA007
    AngieA007 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily and open diary. Looking for new friends as well!
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    I am motivated now. I'm not sure how to open my diary, looking around the site atm to figure it out. An open diary would be a good step to accountability.
  • You can add me. Im more motivated when more people can see my diary. :)
  • on line all day but I am in maintenance mode... trying to get to 165 lbs currently 168. I think what I can offer is that I work out daily
    so my exercise diary is better than my food diary..
    This is my picture from 20 yrs ago.. I now have no hair.
  • jimed43
    jimed43 Posts: 18 Member
    I am on everyday, and my diary is open
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Feel free to add me. Similar goals, I'm here everyday with open diary.
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Open diary and on here all the time, and post daily! Highly motivated
  • Hello All, would love to have some motivated friends to share this journey with, add me if you are like minded. I am working diligently to accomplish my goals, and have embarked on a daily excercise, fitness regimine. My main goal is to loose 10+ lbs within the first 30 days, and 40 lbs by June 30th. Some say this is not realistic, but I believe if i keep up the faith and motivation, this is a highly attainable goal. My profile pic is from 2009, when i was excercising daily, Im 50 lbs heavier now, and want to get back down to the weight I was then.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Add me if you like
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    add me if you like, my diary is not always perfect but always open, so you can see what ive eaten.My moto is always trying.:smile:
  • I'm on every day. Log consistently and will continue to log for the rest of my life. My diary is open for the good, the bad and the ugly (Ate 4 slices of pizza yesterday. Bad but oh so good at the same time!) 45 lbs down and about 10 to go. I'm in maintenance for a few months until the weather clears in the northeast and I can start doing more outside activies. I'm slightly irreverent. I'm doing the Adonis Index weight training system. Open to new freinds...

and apparently I'm in need of a spell checker....
  • I get more motivated the more people who I know can see my diary!

Good luck, feel free to add me!
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Feel free to add me, im sooo motivated and online daily :smile: