NSV- my pants are too big!

Options
My fave pair of running pants are officially too big to run in! They won't stay up! yay!

Replies

• caramel1920
    Options
    Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!!! Yaaaaayyyyyyy:drinker:
  • ferrahcn
    Options
    Yippeeeeeee!!!! That is wonderful!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done, great NSV, remember to smile nd realise its down to your hard work !!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yaya!! Way to go!!!
  • ShenanigansOHoolihan
    Options
    Congrats & good work! :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Awesome, hopefully the wardrobe malfunction didn't happen mid run.
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! My work pants are too big but I don't want to buy new ones until I'm at my goal (another 10 pounds), so duct tape and rope it is! I hope they know I'm emphasizing "casual" in the term "business casual"
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done! Now go out and buy another pair of running pants as a reward!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I am looking forward to the day when my jeans are that way... and I can go down another size!!!! Haven't went down a pants size in over a year...
  • brwneyedbrndi
    brwneyedbrndi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!!! Yaaaaayyyyyyy:drinker:

^^hahaha!

OP: great job!! can't wait to experience the same NSV!
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT NSV!!! Congrats!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great NSV but those stink for the wallet though don't they? Totally worth it though!
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options

This made me giggle!!

Congrats to you, OP! I have a pair of pants like that that are just about to big to run in as well. It's such a good feeling!
  • Kwpenguin
    Kwpenguin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ha! No, I wasn't already running, thankfully! I've got another pair of pants, so I think I'll just use those and splurge on new shorts when the weather warms up (and the pants go on clearance!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!