Shakeology?

Options
Anyone doing the Shakeology program? What are your thoughts on it?

Replies

• EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I'm sure if you search you can find more specific feedback from people who have posted on this topic, but here's how they generally line up.

1. It's fantastic, and it's worked great for me!

2. Meh, I didn't care for the taste.

3. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but it's not worth the money given the hype, and their claims are perhaps a bit specious.

4. ZOMG just make your own food!

That's just a rough run down.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get past the taste. Or the cost.
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Been using it for six weeks and love it. (No I am not a Beachbody coach... I hate having to say that every time.)

I like the taste and it is very filling and satisfying. I find I can push more during a workout when I have had a shake 30-60 minutes before. In 6 weeks, I have lost almost 15 pounds with Shakeology and the Slim in 6 program.

They have a 30 day money back guarantee, so give it a try!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love shakeology! I've been using it since July last year! Been my breakfast since then! For a working, single mom like me, it comes pretty handy since it's very easy to make. It's the easiest, quickest, healthiest meal of the day!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Avg product at best and extremely overpriced
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Had a bad experience with this and soured Beachbody for me.

First, I got the chocolate/green berry mix because it was a bit cheaper. The taste is not the strength even after you put other stuff in the shake. Texture is not good.

But they sent me another one a month later pretending to make it seem that I checked the box for auto-refill. Pretty sure I did not. I had to call them back 5 times to get them to agree to send me a fedex return label with no charge to me. All the while they kept my money. Then after I tracked online that the package was delivered, it took me 2 calls to have them give me back my money.

But thats not all. I have been a Beachbody customer going back to 2009 and ordered a lot of stuff from them. But no more. They have commercialized big time. Now they aggressively try and sell you stuff and do the gimmicks I outlined above.

So unfortunately, I will never buy anything from them again. And I did send them an email to let them know. They couldnt care less.