New member doing Insanity Workout

Options
Hi my names Peter.
I have Just joined this site having only just become aware of it.
I am half way into the second week of doing Insanity Workout.
for those of you who do not know what Insanity is its a high intensity workout video regime which i am so far enjoying.
I am looking for support and also to give support to others as i cannot get any one to join me doing it. Also just to introduce myself.
Good luck everybody whatever diet/workout/fitness regime you are doing. :smile:

Replies

• ruby72288
    ruby72288 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Peter! I am also doing the program...just entered the second month of it. I love it! It's a challenge for sure. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hi Peter I am also doing Insanity, love it!
  • daphnehawkins12
    Options
    Hello! my names Daphne!
    I started doing insanity and got to the end of week one and had a horrible cold and had to stop. than its been one thin after another

I'm hoping to start back up in a week and a half if all goes well!

I'd love some support and someone that knows what I'm going through!

so add me and we can keep each other going!
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    Ruby and Peter, are you all noticing some great strengthening-type results? My husband and I are thinking about doing this, but I thought I'd get some feedback before we make the purchase.
  • Petef82
    Petef82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have lost four inch off my waist after 2 weeks and my legs are bulking up it is well worth doing. try isohunt first thoand download it
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I, too, am in the halfway, well over half now, on the six day Insanity workout. Switched from Harris-Benedict eating equation to the Mifflin St Jeor equation, as its more accurate.

Either way, you have my support, with you in spirit.