Any Jillian Michaels users here?

Options

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    <3 Jillian. I did 30 Day Shred, and now use Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, which is kind of like 30 Day Shred on crack....
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Body Revolution on 2/4 and I love it and her!!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Use Circuit Training to log your Jillian workouts.
    I'm very new to MyFitnessPal, day 2 in fact, but I'm a Jillian fanatic and what I can't figure out is how to calculate the calories burned and which exercises to pick to figure my calories burned. I am doing her Body Revolution program now and absolutely love it!! Next up, a few more of her DVD's, then Insanity - Oh boy!

Any suggestions would be great!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    <3 Jillian. I did 30 Day Shred, and now use Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, which is kind of like 30 Day Shred on crack....

LMAO !!!! so true holy craaap I was sweating so hard at the end of BSBM, face was like a tomato. I remeber in , circuit 2 I think, she goes " we are not even close to halfway through this" and I was like OMG are you serious ???

Ha now I feel like doing this now. It is a fun and intense workout !
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm a bigger fan of her circuit training than I thought I would be. Finished day 15 of 30DS today (D5L2) and am thinking about Ripped in 30 next.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a love-hate relationship with Jillian, lol. I am on Day 11 of 30DS and I'm kinda loving it! I really want to do Body Revolution and Ripped in 30 also! :-)

P.S.- Anyone please feel free to add me as a JM buddy! :-)
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tonight! I'm very excited, especially after seeing so many amazing before and after photos on MFP last night. :happy:
  • fatfishy
    fatfishy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love her too, in fact, one of her dvd's is constantly in the machine and when the kids went to put a film on the other day, I shrieked across the room "be careful of Jillian!!" as they took the DVD out! I do the shred during the week and have been known to dabble in NMTZ at the weekend.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    We call her Killian and her Goons, LOL. She has great workout DVD's and I have only tried the 30DS. I'm certain you will find much advice here regarding your question. Good luck with your workouts.:flowerforyou:
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We call her Killian and her Goons, LOL.

:laugh: that's a good one!
  • Tma0405
    Options
    I just purchased extreme shed and shred. Hoping to start that as well as doing Piloxing and Zumba. Can't wait to see the results.
  • American_Idol
    Options
    how do you log the calories lost doing her videos?....
  • 1LiFe8
    1LiFe8 Posts: 20
    Options
    I just did her "Last Chance Workout" video tonight. Had me sweating pretty good! I lost my 30DS somewhere :grumble: I really liked that one a lot.
  • 1LiFe8
    1LiFe8 Posts: 20
    Options
    how do you log the calories lost doing her videos?....

Circuit training
  • mariah_papaya
    mariah_papaya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Doing JM Body Revolution and it's freaking awesome, I've never felt so strong in my life, even though I was formerly a competitive rower! I sometimes substitute running or another workout for the "Cardio" days just to mix it up a bit or get an extra burn. Haven't lost a ton of weight but feel amazingly strong and toned, especially in my arms/back.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I have used the 30 Day Shred and like her, I need someone who isn't cheesy telling me to kick it into high gear. Even when I'm not doing her video, I use a lot of her exercises in my own routines.
  • xoariellexo22
    Options
    I love her!!! I lost 25 lbs of extra baby weight and got back into my pre-pregnancy jeans with 30 day shred & ripped in 30. Now I am doing Body Revolution to lose my last 10 lbs and i love it!
  • embracingmycurves
    embracingmycurves Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Currently doing 30 day shred and killer buns and thighs! Loving both of them. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Jlbland123
    Jlbland123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism! I alternate it with No More Trouble Zones since one is mostly (vigorous) cardio and the other is mostly strength. Love her, but after the millionth time hearing her push me, I've started muting the video and playing my own music through Pandora...it's actually pretty fun.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have 10 of her DVD's and I LOVE THEM :bigsmile: