MFP obsessed...

Options
so about an hour ago i tried to get on to log in my dinner, and it said the site was down for maintenance.... AND I FREAKED! haha i am so OCD about this site it is not even funny.

anyone else ever have the same reaction?

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    so about an hour ago i tried to get on to log in my dinner, and it said the site was down for maintenance.... AND I FREAKED! haha i am so OCD about this site it is not even funny.

anyone else ever have the same reaction?
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    uhh...no... i have no idea what you are talking about ........:blushing:

( I must have hit the refresh button a hundred times :embarassed: )
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I know sometimes I think if I put as much effort into my workouts as I do on this site and Myspace I may of meet my goal weeks ago LOL! :laugh:
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Options
    I simply log in the very next morning, even before brushing my teeth. :tongue:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    yup, F5, F5, F5... lol
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    ok i may bet some of ya
    i get up get dressed might go to the loo first then on here to log food before breakfast of course thats if i get breakfast with the kids to get ready.
    then lunch time log it then eat it
    dinner the same and if i have anything while out its straight on when i get home and log it to see what i have left :laugh: im so hooked its not funny but after loosing 21lbs already in the 2 mths or so i have been doing this then wow i am so not going to leave here in a hurry. its like my home away from home :wink: while still being home :bigsmile:
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I went out of town this last weekend and had a total panic attack. :angry: I was so relieved to find a computer in the motel for guest use. :drinker: It saved the weekend!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the called id on my work phone. I can see if the person calling warrants me leaving MFP for the 20 seconds. :laugh:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Or logging in my workout BEFORE I even shower!?!?!?!
  • Singinladeda
    Options
    HAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am so happy I'm not the only one...I love logging so much that I usually try to jump on here and log my husband's meal before he can!!! :embarassed: Sigh, cruel I know, bc I would hate it if he did that to me...