Bountiful Baskets

Options
Just wondering if anyone else uses Bountiful Baskets. If you do, what do you normally get in your baskets? Is it a good mix, or partial to fruits or veggies? What kinds of extras have you seen available in your area?
If not, if they have it in your state (US only I believe,) you ought to check it out -- it helps cut down the cost of produce by quite a bit. I just received:
two pineapples
three avocados
five oranges
a lemon
a bag of potatoes
four large green apples
four onions
a pound of strawberries
a bag of sweet peppers
a head of lettuce
All for only $15. Plus I ordered another four pounds of strawberries for only seven dollars.
You can learn all about it and see if they have pick-up spots near you at bountifulbaskets.org. If we're not allowed to link to other sites, someone please let me know! (:

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Never heard of bountiful baskets before. I will check it out. Thanks!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Never heard of bountiful baskets before. I will check it out. Thanks!
    You're welcome! (:
    If you do decide to order, just letting you know that the bread is delicious! :flowerforyou:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Boo...none in MA :(
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm excited... I set up from mine on Monday and get to pick up this Saturday. A kid from class last week told me about and my Aunts have been doing it......
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my second order tomorrow. The first one was awesome and I just finished the last of my fruit today. It's perfect for one person for 2 weeks, with a grocery store run for some of the basics.

This will be a regular for me, the price is right!