protein shake!

Options
MMH86
MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
I am SUPER picky about what I eat/drinky.. I can't drink super thick, chalky, gritty crap.. so it has been a nightmare finding a protein shake I could stomach much less enjoy.. well that journey is over.. I have finally found one that I not only like, but LOVE lol.. they are flavored by the company that flavors Blue Bell ice cream.. They are deeeeelicious! Woot woot! lol

Replies

• courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you...i can't stand consuming things that are gross, even in the name of health...it's not worth the calories! I really like GNC's Total Lean 25 shakes. They are really delicious! So far I've tried Vanilla Bean and Swiss Chocolate...both completely delicious! 170 calories, 25 grams of protein, and only 2 grams of sugar. A-maze!!
  • MMH86
    Options
    I started out on the GNC lean shake actually! : )
  • Lisuuhhh
    Lisuuhhh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You didn't mention the name or where to get them? :) Or am I overlooking that info?
  • kandyhoward
    kandyhoward Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, where do you find these? I feel the same way. Can't stand drinking a gritty shake. Has to be delicious to be worth it!
  • trollnorsk
    trollnorsk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too!
  • MMH86
    Options
    Sorry! I was in the middle of a hectic morning and just realized I didn't say! LOL.. they are made by zeal & you can get them online.. MSG me though, MFP doesn't like when you give a link out apparently! lol