Ripped in 30

Options
Has anyone tried Ripped in 30 and had success? I completed 30 DS (decent results) and am now doing Turbo Fire along with some walking and Snow Shoeing. I get bored with my workouts so I am thinking about trying something new. I like short videos that I can do at home while the kids do an activity. Would love to hear any input and success stories. Plus the more calories burned the better. Thanks

Replies

• TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anyone have anything to share?
    :smile:
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of week one in Ripped in 30 and love it. I haven't taken my inches yet and actually gained a pound, but there is definite muscle definition and stomach has tightened. I also run 2-3 times per week and am thinking of adding in some yoga somewhere. I just completed 30DS as well and didn't see much results. I do not think the weights I was using were high enough.. I love Jillian Michaels and think my next video with be the 6 week 6 pack.
  • brigoodwin
    brigoodwin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You should do Insanity with me!! I'm going to do another round after I'm finished!!!!
  • TammyKeaten
    Options
    You should do Insanity with me!! I'm going to do another round after I'm finished!!!!
  • TammyKeaten
    Options
    :laugh: That might be too insane for me! LOL
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just started it yesterday!
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love ripped in 30. I have done it twice.. you'll love it.
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am constantly changing up exercise to keep from getting bored. I strongly recommend Taebo. It burns mad calories. It's great for toning. It's fun. Of all the exercise I do, it makes me sweat the most and burns the most calories. The movements are not difficult, but they are certainly effective.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30! I did it right after 30DS last year. If you get bored with workouts you might be bored with this quickly since it's really similar to 30DS as far as Jillian, 3-2-1, etc. Loved it though, and had great results.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I got amazing results!
    I recommend it!
    I'm going to start it again along with 6w6p to get a ripped as body. :D
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round. It's done me good so far!
  • m00glem0g
    m00glem0g Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started RI30 a couple of days ago and am feeling the PAIN in my hamstrings still! Holy cow, am I the only one who finds her workouts crazy difficult?? They're fun and all but still!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Dvd last night! I'm going to preview it this morning and start on Monday. So glad to hear you ladies like it! I did 30DS last summer and lost 7 lbs and went down a size in my jeans so I'm looking forward to what kind of results I'll have with this one!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Im doing ripped in 30 next month. if you get bored easy i recommend Jillians Body revoltuion. Its a 90 day program and you switch videos every two weeks, as they get harder

so like the first two weeks you do

monday-video1
    tuesday-video2
    wednesday-cardio1
    Thursday-video1
    Friday-video2
    Saturday-Cardio 1
    Sunday rest

Then it goes on through videos 11& 12
    So really you only do the same video 4 times! and its spread out so you don't get burnt our like you do with 30DS!
    I loved it and had great success (check out my photos)
    Plus the videos are only 30 mins log :) awesome
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Starting Ri30 tomorrow. "Friend" if you are looking for some more support.
  • sophiek1964
    sophiek1964 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have six more sessions of week 4 left. I really loved every minute of it and I'm smaller and stronger. I highly recommend it!