Need some new supportive friends!!!!

Options
Ive been on here for over a year and lost weight, went on vacation and had a few other obstacles and gained it back and couldn't get it together. Ive been trying hard this year already, but Ive been sick off and on since December so that hasn't been helping. I am 100% ready to do this and Im looking for some friends to help me on my journey as well as some I can help along theirs.

Im a stay at home mom to a 18 month old and we do go to the gym (when neither of us are sick) even though she absolutely hates the gym daycare. I gained a lot of weight in the past few years of just over eating and being lazy which clearly I regret so I have about 50-60lbs to lose before I get to my first goal and after that i'd be happy with another 20lbs which is where I was 4 years ago.

Im on here every day and getting back into the swing of things. Bought new running shoes, a HRM and am ready to rock and roll! Help motivate and support me and i'll do the same for you! :)

Replies

• trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request... have an amazing day!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I have been on this journey since 1/3/13 and have dropped nearly 15 lbs. I would love to support you on your quest. We have a similar amount of weight we would both like to lose. Keep up the hard work! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When my sister had her baby, I seen how hard it was for her to lose weight. we are still working on it, but thats more her lack of motivation. :P Showing up is half the work. I just got a HRM also, and I love it. It is too soon to tell if it is actually helping in my weight lose goals, but it is great to see what I have burned and how hard I work.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    add me, I am not sure how to do this, just joined a couple days ago. I lost 40 lbs 2 yrs ago and the last few months have been messing up something terrible, overeating, trying to get back on track. I realize now after the tracking I have been eating too much, going back after another apple, even though healthy stuff it all adds up if you eat too much.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • littlelu222
    Options
    Feel free to add me...anyone :)
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add. Good luck with the journey!
  • jrunyon1221
    Options
    I'm new here.. Actually I just joined today..Over the last year I have gained 20 pounds and to be honest I hate the way I see myself..So with that being said looking for friends to help me stay on track..I have dealt with weight issues my whole life and it's time to get the weigh off and keep it off..I finally feel like I'm in my happy place lol..not even a year ago I married a wonderful man, he's one in a million and I have the best son any mother could ever want..so I finally feel like I'm in a place in my life that I'm happy and can do it this time..
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just remember, you CAN do this! Stay positive, you got this! Feel free to add me ~ good luck :)
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request..we can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • sarajesssica
    sarajesssica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I am on here daily & try to keep it upbeat & positive!
    :D
  • mrsdavid3
    Options
    Hello :) I am new to the site, but I am ready to rock and roll! I'd love to have a new buddy too.
  • refinedredbird
    refinedredbird Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I am happy to have new friends, I have an open diary and log every day.
  • rumtussle
    rumtussle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ask and ye shall receive. Sending you a friend request! :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! =)
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Everyone on here are so inspiring. Keep up the good work!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! =)
  • kimjtz
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too, and I've gained back some weight I had lost as well, so I can relate! It's hard, it's a lifelong struggle, but you can do this!! :happy:
  • audra0831
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! :happy:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way