Sun Warrior Blend Protein Powder

Options
Does anyone here use or tried the Sun Warrior Blend Protein Powder?
I'm looking for honest reviews of people who have tried it. I'm looking for an
organic protein powder with no whey or soy, and this is the one I'm most
interested as of now, unless anyone else can suggest something more
worthwhile. Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks so much!

Replies

• iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's the only protein powder I use. My nauturopath wants me away from whey an soy so I tried Sunwarrier after trying some others. This is my fav. It isn't grainy or powdery. It has a nice flavour. I've tried vanilla and chocolate. I highly recommend it if you need to avoid whey powders.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have never tried it although once i am done with the protein powders i do have i may try it. A young guy at my gym uses it and, although he's not a vegetarian, he swears he feels a difference. Easier to digest than the non-vegetarian options. Once i am done with the god-awful tasting pea protein powder i have, i have to try something different. I have also hear fantastic things about S.A.N. rawfusion.. Great review. http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/SAN/rawfusion/. Like the above post, i decided i got way too much soy in my diet (had read some not so great things about too much soy in the diet) , so i stopped using soy protein powders and and stopped drinking soy milk. I now drink almond milk(yummy) and flax seed milk (just ok, but low in calories for sugar free original version).. Good luck on your quest.
  • believe1922
    believe1922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your thoughts! I just ordered it off Amazon...and excited to give it a try : )
  • sittinginthesun
    sittinginthesun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Will you post about your opinion when you try it? I've been considering buying it too :)