Michelle Bridges 12wbt

Options
Hi i was thinking of doing this, what are peoples thoughts on this, its a lot of money for 12 weeks and having a 1 year old takes a lot of time. are the meals easy to prepare and what are the workout like?

thanks in advance :)

Replies

• abecker84
    abecker84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • gemmaleigh1989
    gemmaleigh1989 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    it is absolutely fantastic. There are so many great recipes on there, loads! I am vegetarian and there were still lots of options for me. It is expensive but I went in with some friends and shared a login, therefore splitting the costs so see if you can do the same. Make sure you print off all the recipes because once your 12 weeks is up, then you don't get access to them any more (obviously). The work outs were great too. I didn't stick at it for the 12 weeks because I went travelling for the last month of it but due to the sheer fact I now have a full folder of great healthy recipes, it was worth it!!! I didn't have much to lose anyway so it was just a fun thing for me to do to get my lifestyle in check. I definitely recommend it! IF you have a lot of weight to lose then it will be even more helpful for you then it was for me!

Good luck