Looking for new friends in california:)

Options
Anyone out there from California? I've been on here almost 2 weeks, Have met some amazing people but looking for new friends from the area too:) Some of my hobbies are guitar, Video games, Reading, Hiking, do like some tv shows waiting for game of thrones!Also i work in the medical field so if you do to that could be a common interest alone;p It would be cool if someone liked a few of these things and could help me with my journey:) I'm here for motivation and support for you also:)

Replies

• abbyblackcft
    Options
    Hi Lease1981! I am from Santa Rosa, CA. Where are you from? I love Games of Thrones! I work in the fitness field. I am married with a son. Are you married, any children? Dogs?

Nice to meet someone on here from CA!

Abby
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am close to California...Minden, NV actually. I too am in the medical field as a system analyst. I spend way to much time sitting down in front of a computer screen and I am always looking for supportive people in my lifestyle change. Feel free to add me if you would like :happy:
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm near San Jose. Add me if you like
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    :::Waves::: I'm from Napa, CA! Plus I spend a lot of time down in So-Cal. :)
  • Good_Thyming
    Options
    I'm in Sacramento and just recently returned to CA after a two year absence spenf on the East Coast. I'd love to have some Cali friends here on MFP! :-)