"Too Hot" NSV

Options
So, a few months ago I dated this guy for a wee while... nothing serious. He was a bit of an a-hole and I wasn't crazy about his attitude so we stopped seeing each other.
On Monday, I ran into him and his friends at the beach and he said this to me: "Now you get hot?!?"... Ten thousand things rushed to my mind (burying his head on the sand, kicking his teeth off... that kind of things). But I just smiled and said "I was always hot, but your head is too far up your bum to notice... and now you have an audience".

Maybe I am "hotter" now than I used to be... I have been working out and eating better (and less).... My NSV is more of the attitude sort.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    LMAO I would have loved to see his face!!! You go girl! Show him what he lost!
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great story!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    BRAVO. What a bunghole.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    That is an AWESOME response. Well spoken! I can never think of those witty, controlled responses when I want to. Well done!
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    That is an AWESOME response. Well spoken! I can never think of those witty, controlled responses when I want to. Well done!

Me neither!! I always curse of say something mean... but this time, I just had to shut his mouth! haha
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well said of you :) did he say anything back?
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options

He sort of made a sound with his nose... and mumble something about me being fat... but I had already started walking by then I was not about to turn around. My wittiness had already left me and I was ready to kick his groin...
  • xSassy71x
    xSassy71x Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    lol thats awesume!!! You go girl!
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options

He sort of made a sound with his nose... and mumble something about me being fat... but I had already started walking by then I was not about to turn around. My wittiness had already left me and I was ready to kick his groin...

You wouldn't happen to be a Kravist, would you?

Also, thank you for genuinely making me laugh. I admire your self respect. He doesn't deserve you - but you already know that. :laugh:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Perfect response and no reaction from you to his "snort" was the best. He's the biggest loser! :laugh:
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    You guys make me feel even better!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Brava
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

HAHAHA ^^^This!!!

I love your awesome witty response! It was perfect!
    And you KNOW he watched you walk away... :laugh:
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    that is freakin awesome. He couldn't handle your hottness :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Love it! Good for you and congrats :drinker:
  • bugs5697
    Options
    This post made my day!
    Congratulations on keeping cool with that d*checoptor and his entourage. And on your success!!

clap clap clap clap clap
  • MLibby84
    Options
    Good for you! sounds like a jerk anyway :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! That is definitely a mind shift and you should be proud of yourself.

Brava for the perfect come-back....I can't think that fast when I'm shocked.

Just imagining his face as he watched you walk away..... ;)
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. You deserve better!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!