Looking for Active Friends!!! Add me :)

Options
I'm looking for active friends not someone who wants to build their friends list up. I will delete you if we never communicate. I want people on my friends list that communicate and who are positive. If that is you add I'd love to have you as one of my friends. :)

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want, i gave up logging my food for lent but i still plan on being on here to chat and swap ideas with people
  • tcmulli
    Options
    You got it, I'm here all the time.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing!! I log in daily and really enjoy it when my friends are just as excited and happy to be on this journey as I am.

Sending you an add! :bigsmile:
  • ranglermomma
    ranglermomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :))) I'm on daily and LOVE this app!!! I'm from Michigan btw lol
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'm on nearly every day and try my best to be encouraging to all of my friends posts and hope for the same in return! Just starting back, again, with logging my food. I HAVE to do it this time! Mexico in 40 days!!! YAY!

Friend request sent!!
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like. I'm here every day and I encourage all my friends. I've had to delete some for the fact I was always leaving them messages and never got any in return. Think those were to busy adding to their large friend list and not really being a supportive system that we all need. :)