I'm new and SO excited :)

Options
Hey ladies and gents-

I started on this site yesterday and I LOVE it so far! I need to loose about 15-20 pounds so my friend and I joined together to motivate each other.

I am SO excited to have found this site :)

Replies

• DeckerHL
    DeckerHL Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Jenah33! I just joined today after hearing about it at a weight loss challenge meeting we're having at work. I lost 4.4 pounds my first week and want to lose 17-27 pounds more. A friend and I do Weight Watchers together and I track my meals on Etools, but I'm impressed w/ this site so far because it gives me the complete nutrition information for the foods I eat. Good luck to you and your friend and keep in touch with your progress. The 'buddy system' definitely helps when you're losing weight!
  • jenah33
    jenah33 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi DeckerHL

Thanks for your post!!

Good luck to you too :)

We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • walbrookem
    walbrookem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to this, we have a challenge at work and someone told us about this web site. Looks very interesting and helpful; I did my morning post and it is nice it calculates everything for you. WIll keep in touch to let you all know how it is working out for me. Couple other girls in my department are doing this also, so that will help. We have 4 in our office that are on a weight loss challenge so makes it nice.
  • jenah33
    jenah33 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good luck walbrookem!!!!

You will do great :)