Hello! Looking for Friends!

Options
Hello

I am new to using this site and really need some motivation so meeting some new people in the same boat would be lovely!

:smile:

Replies

• Hello! I'm with you...I am using this site because my friend recommended it, and I think I do better with the motivation and fellowship of others. :happy:
  • embracethefall
    Options
    Pleased to meet you, and best of luck. This is a great place!
  • yesmint
    Options
    Just started again today after falling off the wagon. Going to do my best to stay motivated this time and lose weight sensibly instead of expecting to be 5lb slimmer after one week. Best of luck with your weight loss journey :smile:
  • sykesk13
    Options
    hi
    I'm new to this to and looking for some friends for encouragement and to chit chat with along the way anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • shaunna308
    shaunna308 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same with me too! :) Always better to go slowly and stick to it than expecting yourself to achieve massive amounts in the first week, too much pressure! I'm planning on just trying to enjoy exercise again! Good Luck! :)
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey! Please feel free to add me. Having friends is a great help, and my diary is open. I try to log in everyday!
  • sykesk13
    Options
    so far so good been here about a week and a half and lost 4 pounds
    good luck everyone
  • smileyjules70
    smileyjules70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi

I'm new to this site too and wanting some friends for encouragement along the way
    Feel free to add me
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have been here a few weeks now. Fell free to add me :)