Made a new account yet again.

I like to start over when I mess up-- I am happy with my progress this time and looking for people to be friends with and mtually support! :)
I'm starting out with small goals-- I would like to lose twenty pounds, as opposed to wanting to lose the 60 right off the bat. Add me please!

Replies

• I totally agree with you! Im the same, looking for someone just to say hows it going and keep me on the right road. So yet again I've started, but like you small steps at a time and it seems more managable. I cut out fizzy drinks for the last 6 weeks, my next goal is to eat breakfast every day and lose 14lbs and then onward. Anyone out there please add me too xx
  • This is my startover, too. I have a real bad habit of hopping from Weight Watchers to MFP and back. Every time I mess up I start a new program, lol. Ready to give 100% to MFP :)
  • TB6197
    TB6197 Posts: 23
    Hi I am back here again after a couple of times falling of the wagon. I figure I need some support as I ended up having McDonalds yesterday - which was really stupid - two steps forward and one back! feel free to add me.
  • beautyisnotashape
    beautyisnotashape Posts: 15 Member
    Fast food is my weakness... I eat it ALL the time. In fact, this is my second day without it and I'm so proud of myself! (That's how bad the problem is...)
    One little slip up won't ruin your hard work! I'm a firm believer in moderation but I am not yet to that point where I could moderate myself with fast food. Someday though. Just sent you a request :)
  • :smile: Feel free to add me. This is my second account and my second attempt to lose twenty pounds. I am logging in daily and trying to eat well and exercise. Need all the help I can get. Best wishes,