bite_lip_sexily.gif
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    That was an awesome response!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My Ex has gotten quite portly in our years, as I did. Though when we were together I was a healthy weight. The last time I saw him wasn't long into the start of my change. He keeps hearing about my loss from our kids but neither he nor his new "too good for herself" wife have actually seen me to know... until our son was in a car wreck Monday. (Son is fine.. he has broken pride and a broken car, but the irreplaceable kid is safe) When the ex and his new not so little lady arrive their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw me :noway:. He kept staring :smokin: and she kept glaring :grumble: . It was awesome :glasses: ! LOL

Edited to say I would NEVER take him back... but it was rather funny to see their faces in the middle of them rushing in I turned around and they literally paused for a second
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Oh SNAP! Nothing is as satisfying as a well timed comeback! Good for you, and clearly his loss :-D
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    this is a great NSV. Possibly one of my favorites.

That guy sounds like an a-hole.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    bite_lip_sexily.gif

I think that this is an appopraite response for all the threads....
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think that if he said something that rude, he deserved the kick. But that is just me. Your words were probably punishing enough.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV and even more awesome comeback to his malarkey! You rock!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nize! lol.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    That is too funny...so many guys and some girls become *kitten* and don't know what they had. Good for you, for making yourself even Hotter!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You know he had to save face sounds like you were the one who dumped him. Love the response so quick and witty. I'm sure you were just as pretty then as you are today.
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Awesome response!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wonderful comeback. That is one of the best NSVs I've seen.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You should have said "youre darn right! Your loss!" then walked off. lol but great nsv!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bite_lip_sexily.gif

I agree, at least for a few weeks, keep it up!
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    bite_lip_sexily.gif

I agree, at least for a few weeks, keep it up!

Loving this...
  • PopCorn_Said
    Options
    My Ex has gotten quite portly in our years, as I did. Though when we were together I was a healthy weight. The last time I saw him wasn't long into the start of my change. He keeps hearing about my loss from our kids but neither he nor his new "too good for herself" wife have actually seen me to know... until our son was in a car wreck Monday. (Son is fine.. he has broken pride and a broken car, but the irreplaceable kid is safe) When the ex and his new not so little lady arrive their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw me :noway:. He kept staring :smokin: and she kept glaring :grumble: . It was awesome :glasses: ! LOL

Edited to say I would NEVER take him back... but it was rather funny to see their faces in the middle of them rushing in I turned around and they literally paused for a second

Haha!! Loving this!!! Glad to hear your kid is ok :smile:
    Congrats on your NSV!!
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    that is just awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!