Feeling unattractive :(

Options
Woke up this morning and found some stretch marks that Id never noticed before :( ... It makes me feel less attractive, but that just reminds me why Im here doing this journey. Does weightloss help get rid of stretch marks ? Im also battleing cellulite development if anyone has insight on that as well Id really appreciate the help...

Replies

• ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Sadly, weight loss does not get rid of stretch marks. If it helps, the do fade over time. The stretch marks from my first child are 11 years old now and are very hard to see on my stomach. However, they are still there.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Don't let a couple 'claw marks' deter you from your goals or get you down!

I've got a body littered with them. I've never produced young either! But they're fading! For the purple and red ones, use Vitamin E capsules or cocoa butter to help diminish the redness.

Cellulite is one of those tricksy genetic annoyances. Toning like lunges and squats can help lessen the appearance.

Don't give up!! :)
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, my stomach has a LOT of them from giving birth. I know they won't completely go away so I have come to just accept them. As for cellulite, I heard if you massage it regularly that it can help, but I don't know for sure.
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    Don't feel unattractive! Stretch marks and cellulite are just things that happen to bodies. Look at the stretch marks as a sign of your progress. xx
  • whitxmxball
    Options
    Thanks for all the posts guys I appreciate all the support !!
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I got a ton of stretch marks literally ALL over my body just from going through puberty and gaining weight in high school. I used to do everything to hide them, not wear shorts, or even short sleeves/tank tops.......now i couldn't care less and have just accepted them!