HI I'm new to this, today is my first day

Options
I'm just completing my first day tracking my food using this website and it's going really well. I lost 25 pounds juicing this summer for my step daughter's wedding but when I stopped juicing I gained it back with another 5 pounds for good measure. Now I'm back to square one. Oh well, at least I know I have it in me to do it again. My problem is that I yo-yo so much. Any one else have so much of a problem with this? Over the past ten years I have gone from 145 to 224, back down to 150, and then up and down since. I'm at 175 right now. I wish I could just maintain a constant weight.

Replies

• BrittanyNicole0211
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can keep each other motivated!
  • JordanElizabeth87
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I yo-yo'ed so much after the immediate weight of my gastric-bypass lost. I do understand. I'm going to send you a friend request. I best we can help each other!
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Well, I started Friday and was discouraged so I stopped. Yesterday I signed up at a gym and went this morning for the first time ever. I know I want to lose the weight and I am not going to give up this time. I have been up and down with my weight. I have always had a high motabolism until I had my fourth child. I lost all my weight and then I dont know what happened. This last year and a half I gained 30 lbs!

I wish you the best in reaching your goal!