TOM hunger games!!!

Options
Since I started keeping an eye on my diet and calorie intake I have noticed that right before my TOM and during I am starving, famished, hungry above and beyond all imagination.... I usually try to keep it under control and eat a lot of healthy sanks like celery, cucumbers, ... basically green vegetables.... and some times it works but some times I just binge!!!!

Nevertheless i always see and increase in the scale for almost 4 pounds during those days and that totally gets me down ... are any of you experiencing the same issue?????????

H E L P!!!!!!

Replies

• mklassy123
    Options
    Yep. First of all I thought TOM was MY boyfriend, LOL, I have been saying TOM for years. I too get very hungry for a good three days before, plus serious insomnia. Each month is different as far as what I crave. For some reason cheese seems to be a good food for my mood, so I measure an ounce of cheese and cut it up into teeny tiny pieces and try to eat it really slowly. If I really want crunch then I eat some Pirate's Booty and/or some baked sugar snap peas (fattening I know). If I really want sweet I try some cooked real sugar snap peas first, then a little piece of chocolate that I will suck on.

Other times I just binge and tell myself that for one night a month I am allowed. I am typically up 2 pounds and it takes me a good five days to get those 2 pounds back off.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone talk about Tom from myspace here?
  • tiffanycsmith
    tiffanycsmith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate it! It usually causes at least a 5 pound fluctuation for me. This last time I was victorious and didn't binge on lots of sugary and salty snacks. Any ideas for kicking those extra pounds? I am still trying to kick the pounds from last go round and they are not budging, especially after I ate pizza over the weekend. :/