What is your biggest craving?

Options
13»

Replies

• MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Carbs big time... Especially pasta and bread. They call my name all the time!!
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Cheese pizza and glazed donuts. Preferably together.
  • wishwriter
    Options
    I love bread, pasta and chocolate. But, oddly enough, since I have been tracking on MFP I seem to have lost the extreme cravings, but salt and vinegar chips sound awfully good!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Honey-roasted cashews. As far as I'm concerned, the label should say "Serving size: 1 container."
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Chips are the worst for me. Can't help but eat the whole(family size) bag in one sitting. I don't restrict any certain kind of food, except for chips. I can't have them at all. It's a recipe for disaster.
  • janisdianis
    janisdianis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    have you gotten your electrolyte levels checked? i used to have blackouts and crave salt all the time, i went to the cardiologist and found out i have low electrolyte levels and need to add more salt to my foods.

i crave cheese. i love the cheese

I havent gone to the doc, but once in a while the whole room moves in front of me and that kind of freaks me out! :/
  • janisdianis
    Options
    Chips are the worst for me. Can't help but eat the whole(family size) bag in one sitting. I don't restrict any certain kind of food, except for chips. I can't have them at all. It's a recipe for disaster.

OH me too....chips are my weakness and yea I could eat a whole bag of em!!! MMMM Doritos spicy nacho sounds good lol
  • janisdianis
    Options
    I thought it was doritos, but today i had baked doritos while hubby had regular and i have no desire to dip into his super huge bag.

I LOVE baked doritos but I cant find them here! I did find a snack sized bag in the vending machine at our hospital LOL Maybe I should go clean em out haha
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sleep (I have a 10-month old) and lime-flavoured yogurt..I have two tablespoons every night!
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!! Which is okay in moderation, but that is the hard part.
  • janisdianis
    Options
    Hot wings

Did you see the post on here for yummy mock hot wings? They sound really good and easy!!! :happy:
  • RumpusP
    RumpusP Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    salt, omg, salt.

i usually do pretty good, but i've had a couple comfort-food days this month due to major life changes/shocks... and the first thing I go to is salties.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    since I have been eating less junky junk, my new fav soewhathealthy junk fav is vitatop deep chocolate I LOOOOVE them!!
  • sweetteamemphis
    Options
    My biggest craving is French fries.... Steak fries and I are best friends!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Wine, Mcdonalds french fries and Japanese. :sad:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon buns, rolls, crumbles.....yeah any desert that involves cinnamon.

Sooo right there with you. They used to call my Cinnabon Man. LOVE cinny rolls, cakes, whatever. Bread pudding with cinnamon is to die for.