Fresh kid? Make 'em Shred.

Options
nicolina823
nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
My BF's son has come to live with us because he is as fresh as can be. He is overweight himself but thinks its so funny to make fun of me every time I work out. I do the 30 Day shred. I always say I'll make you do it if you keep it up and he laughs and walks away.

Well yesterday he did not and kept going. His dad had him do Level 3 to make him see its hard work and how mean it is to make fun of someone trying to lose weight when he doesnt. He only got to part 2 before he just sat on the floor huffing and puffing.

Needless to say I got a very long appology and he woke up and moved like a slug.

I dont think he'll be poking fun at me anymore.:laugh:

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    My BF's son has come to live with us because he is as fresh as can be. He is overweight himself but thinks its so funny to make fun of me every time I work out. I do the 30 Day shred. I always say I'll make you do it if you keep it up and he laughs and walks away.

Well yesterday he did not and kept going. His dad had him do Level 3 to make him see its hard work and how mean it is to make fun of someone trying to lose weight when he doesnt. He only got to part 2 before he just sat on the floor huffing and puffing.

Needless to say I got a very long appology and he woke up and moved like a slug.

I dont think he'll be poking fun at me anymore.:laugh:

Nice! I would have done the same thing!
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! And way to go Dad for stepping up!!
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Fantastic!! That's hilarious :laugh:

Maybe he should keep on shreddin'!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    :)
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! Take that kid!
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was doing a dance workout video and my 11 year old thin daughter laughed at me, I think I'm going to use this tactic the next time she does that! Way to go Dad!! ANd keep shredding!!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    LOL! Forget spanking, just make them Shred! ^_^
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Love the approach!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hahaha.... Jillian Michaels is the perfect solution to a kid acting up. She scares me, I'm sure she'd terrify them. :D
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    haha! That's so great! *high five* for that one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!