Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ummmm, guess who is a single digit NSV (pictures)

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    FANTASTIC... you deserve every bit of applause you are getting!!!
  • Holy cow, you look like an entirely different person! Congratulations, you're BEAUTIFUL!
  • GREAT SHARE! Keeps me motivated!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Thanks for sharing! You look teriffic!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    What an amazing feeling it must have been. Great accomplishment.
  • Kimmy_927
    Kimmy_927 Posts: 27 Member
    You look amazing. I never would've guessed that you weigh 155...
  • WOW
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    AMAZING!!! You look fabulous! Congrats!
  • kmluecht
    kmluecht Posts: 37 Member
    AMAZING!
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    WoW!! What an inspiration you are. Congrats!
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Wow. You look great. Your current weight was my starting weight (I'm 5'6"), but there's no way I could get into an 8 in the 150s. Was barely staying at a 12 (and an ill-fitting 12). I'm looking forward to getting into single digits myself, but I'll need to get south of 140 to do it (8 pounds away).
  • mmoore4963
    mmoore4963 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow...what a great post....new to this site learning how to use it and make friends.... Can't wait to learn more f
    And get inspired by everyone.

Keep up the great work!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Thank you to everyone for the kind words and compliments. What is funny is the before picture is from 7-8 years ago and I guess being obese really does age oneself. But the good thing is now that I am older is seems to have prevented those pesky face wrinkles.

As for fitting into a size 8, I am lucky like I said that I carry my weight well. Being an hourglass I carry a lot of weight in my chest that you cannot see with the black shirt, hence this offsets my waist/hips.

I love looking through everyone's success stories and find them so motivating on those tough days and am happy if my little stories can help show others that anything is possible.
  • DaddyCrossfit
    DaddyCrossfit Posts: 35 Member
    Wowza! Nice going!
  • missebet
    missebet Posts: 7 Member
    wow! you go girl!
  • Andreabree
    Andreabree Posts: 11 Member
    WOW! What an amazing transformation! :smile:
  • Trimi
    Trimi Posts: 57
    You look about 15 years younger on the right picture. Congratulations, amazing transformation!
  • Amazing! You can be inspiration for many.:smile:
  • mrsroseblack
    mrsroseblack Posts: 45 Member
    Fabulous!!!
  • hollynono
    hollynono Posts: 80 Member
    Wow - you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!