I'm Back!! Took time off to have 3 kids...at once.

Options
Hi,

I'm sure I've got deleted along the way when I was absent for over 8 months, but I am back, and I'm ready to get back into shape. I had triplets back in August, and now that they are almost 6 months old, they are starting to give me a little free time to work out. I'd like to add some more people to help me along the way on my journey to lose weight.
I'm currently a stay at home mom for now and just moved to AZ from Vegas so hope to meet some moms out there who understand what it's like to get in shape after having a baby. Hope to reach out to you through this weight loss journey we are doing together!

Replies

• deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Triplets! Good for you being back at it already!! Go easy, shake it off when you miss a workout etc.... are they all sleeping through the night? Are you breastfeeding? Those two things are huge considerations when getting started again.

Just again, WOW!
  • leanmama3
    leanmama3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! take it slow is all i can say. once they're mobile you'll burn a heck of a lot of calories running after them! :laugh:
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    They are sleeping through the night thank goodness. there are a few times I have to get up closer to the morning hours to put the pacifier in their mouths and I'm not breastfeeding because I would never have any time to o anything. LOL.
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    congrats:)
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations...that is awsome, add me if you like
  • sarashiveley
    sarashiveley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    aw congrats!!!! i was wondering yesterday if people still use this while they are pregnant? my husband and i are going to plan later this year for a baby and i didnt know if women stopped logging calories once they starting gaining due to pregnancy? Congratts again.
  • jkm1029
    Options
    Triplets I can't imagine, i had twins in May and I have struggled to get the weight off, which seems unimaginably frustrating to me as I feel i am constantly on the move. I started myfitnesspal about 3 weeks ago and have lost a bit of weight, but need it to pick up the pace. I find myself nibbling throughout the day as I am starving. Nibbling on things like cheerios etc . . . but all things that add up, healthy or not.

If anyone has any tips for being a stay at home mom and not snacking through the day and using time wisely to shape up and slim down, i am all ears
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Congrats on your triple bundles of joy!
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Trips must be a lot of fun and a LOT of work, I admire your even thinking about adding workouts!!! Good luck, lots of support here!!!:wink:
  • kmclawson
    kmclawson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have two kids, myself. Feel free to add me - kmclawson. I took a hiatus for a while but now I'm back.
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Charlene!!

I am glad to hear you're doing well and sad you moved away from Vegas before I could see ya again and meet these triplets of yours!!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have an almost 7 month old son and he's enough of a handful!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and your babies are adorable! You didn't do too bad if you only have 20 pounds or so to lose. The babies should keep you very active! Enjoy. and try to get some sleep! Yeah, right.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats. I'm currently pregnant with my third and I'm a little freaked out about having 3 little ones and that's not even all at once. So kudos to you for any time you take to do something healthy and for yourself!!