Great Gluten Free Pizza

Well, I tested the Against the Grain Pesto Nut Free pizza and it was good! I even gave it to the regular members of the household (my parents who are NOT gluten free) and they both liked it and said they would definitely eat it again with no problem. :) I thought I'd mention it if anyone is looking for a decent pizza that's gluten free and tasty.

Monica

Replies

• MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Where did you get it?
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    I got it at my organic health food store. It's not a chain though.

http://www.againstthegraingourmet.com/store-locator/

You can type in your zip code and probably find out who carries their products locally. My Whole Foods carries their bagels and baguettes (though not their pizzas) but I suspect I could order it from them if necessary. My little local organic store carries it - they were called The Granary but I'm blanking on their new name. Either way, you probably just need to find an organic store that's willing to carry it. :)

Monica
  • monicalosesweight
    Hmm. I just read the description of their crust (the one without toppings) and they mention being able to grill it. I've never tried such a thing. Now I'm downright curious and want to attempt it.
  • MaggieSporleder
    Oh grilled pizza is amazing! You want a pizza stone tho. :) It's all smoky and wonderful!
  • MaggieSporleder
    lol No results found. :( Thats what I get for living in BFE
  • monicalosesweight
    If you have a small organic store in your area, take them the sheet they mention on the website. You may be able to convince them to bring in their products. A lot of the organic shops are looking for stuff but don't know what to bring in. :) They have amazing breads like bagels and stuff so you could mention that it would be a good addition to their gluten free products.
  • Thanks! I'll try it out! I usually buy gluten free foods from Gluten Free Palace and I've always found a big variety of all sorts of gluten free foods. I'm going to see if they have this gluten free pizza as well.
    http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/