does anyone use HGC?

Options
hello.. i have recently been recommended HGC and i am very interested in it.. can anyone tell me their results and maybe recommend a good site to buy from? when you look it up there are million of sites.. how do i know who to trust? THANKS.

Replies

• lhaycock
    lhaycock Posts: 17
    Options
    I have used it twice, both thru a doctor with the shots version. I lost about 25lbs each time. This is a great product, but you have to be extremely disciplined with your eating. One cheat can ruin the whole week's weight loss. I am not exaggerating. You have to be a very strong willed person to get the benefits.
    The first time was much easier than the 2nd for me. Seeing 1/2 - 1 lb weight loss on the scale every day is motivating though.
    I now control my weight thru exercise and nutrition, but this was a good jump start. I would recommend it.
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    What's HGC? ......as you can see I've never used it! :laugh:
  • lhaycock
    lhaycock Posts: 17
    Options
    hCg is a hormone found in our bodies that controls the release of fat for energy thru the hypothalmus gland. As we gain weight or get older it does not function properly so....you can purchase shots or drops to inject daily for up to 40 days at a time that will make your body release stored fat for energy consumption. Along with this you have to follow a VLCD, very low calorie diet, 500 calories a day that consists of only protein, vegetables and a small amount of fruit. No dairy, fat, sugar, etc. It is very effective, but very restrictive.
    Hope this helps.
  • shannonstarr
    shannonstarr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    how in the world do you only eat 500 calories a day??
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    500 calories a day? :noway: I have close to 500 calories just for breakfast. :laugh:
  • bobbijo72
    bobbijo72 Posts: 63
    Options
    LOL yes. that was what i said.. i can eat only 500 calories if i have only cheerios. but since diary is out.. i guess its eggs.. and chicken.. i can do it. but i can't seem to find a website that i trust.. its hard to choose.. and.. its a bit expensive.. but i am very interested.. to get the jump i need to get the last 18 off me!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sounds extremely unhealthy.

what's wrng with good old diet and exercise? Too safe? too long lasting? Too effective?
    :noway:
  • tjptaylor
    tjptaylor Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HGC is making your body think its pregnant -- when pregnant your body uses fat stores to help your baby. Be careful with any hormone injection as it can throw off your whole system. See a Dr -- don't buy it on line.
  • bobbijo72
    Options
    i am happy to say i have lost 20 lbs in 26 days thanks to hcg.. I LOVE IT.. and would recommend it to everyone.. so if you want more information on how i did it.. inbox me!! good luck everyone.. now im done with the first phase.. and i can move on to excersize and maintenance.. i will epxlian more in detail to anyone interested...
  • bobbijo72
    Options
    hcg diet protocol has been aroudn for more than 50 years.. its not just a 500 calorie diet.. there is a lot more to it.. i did days of research before committing to this diet.. and it is a huge commitment.. i have nothing against diet and excersize.. i do both.. but.. i have nothing against something that works either..