New Body Shape

Options
I wondered if anyone else is having this same feeling as me? I have lost 18lb over the past year and am generally happy with my new body shape, but now i am used the the smaller me i'm starting to feel a bit fatter, even though i'm not (UK size 10), why is this and even though i am not to fat or to skinny i feel like i need to lose more weight. :ohwell:

Replies

• missemily1124
    Options
    I can totally relate. I've lost close to 50 pounds and I'm pretty sure it all came from my boobs. I used to be an hourglass (a large one at that) but now I'm leaning much more towards a pear. My thighs drive me insane. However, when I start to feel discouraged, I look back at where I was. I've lost about 5 inches off both of my thighs, so they are MUCH better than they used to be. Pilates, squats, lunges... I will get there.

Keep fighting the good fight. Remember, it's about health! Not just asthetics :)
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I can relate to that, but when I see photos of how I was last year (having lost 20lbs since then) I can see for myself how much better I am x
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I understand, my GW keeps getting smaller. For now it's at my highschool weight, but it may drop below.
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Glad i'm not on my own, need to think what i did look like. thanks Guys :flowerforyou:
  • DeanR321
    DeanR321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    once you loose weight then you feel great but gradually it has to come to an end some time, as you cant keep loosing weight all the time other wise its going to do more harm then good but its just staying healthy and maintaining that weight you have now if your happy with it keep your figure what you have and stay lean and focus now on not putting any more weight on.

37044454.png