I HAVE MOVED TO ONEDERLAND!!! ...

Options
and I'm having a virtual housewarming party! :drinker: What are you bringing?

I weighed in today at 199.5. Since I joined in April, I've lost 57.5 lbs. 19.5 lbs away from goal! :heart:

Replies

• TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fanatastic achievement. way to go. keep it going/
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    what a great achievement. well done you, keep it up :smile:
  • girlsrun
    Options
    So, so awesome!! Congrats to you!!
  • kkaci5
    kkaci5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too!! This morning!! I'm so excited -- also weighed in at 199.5 -- sadly, this is NOT my official weigh-in day, but I'm pretty sure I'll be officially there by Tuesday! I joined in January, and am down 12.5 pounds -- so not as big a drop BUT I haven't been under 200 for about 15 years!!!!

I'll bring grain-free muffins :-).
  • kjmenser
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!! Keep up the amazing work you're doing! You'll see those last 19.5 lbs disappear in no time! :)
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing... I'll bring LOW CALORIE desserts to the party :)

congrats - that's amazing
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Me too!! This morning!! I'm so excited -- also weighed in at 199.5 -- sadly, this is NOT my official weigh-in day, but I'm pretty sure I'll be officially there by Tuesday! I joined in January, and am down 12.5 pounds -- so not as big a drop BUT I haven't been under 200 for about 15 years!!!!

I'll bring grain-free muffins :-).

CONGRATS!... and yum!
  • SkinnyForMinnie
    SkinnyForMinnie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey, great job!! I bet this will be a Valentines Day you will remember! :smile:
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    WOOOO!!! Congrats!!!!
  • genkimomof2
    genkimomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hooray for you! This is a real achievement! You should be very proud!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! Keep up the good work, and you will get to goal...Can't wait until I join you in ONDERLAND!!!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Can I come to your party?

I'm bringing sugar free jelly (only 3 cals per pot) and bunch of flowers as it's valentines :flowerforyou:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    way to go! :)
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll bring the veggie tray with peanut butter hope noone is allergic to peanuts...Gratz:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm bringing sparkling grape juice.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Good job! I know what a fantastic feeling that is! Keep it up and those last 19.5 will be gone before you know it. :drinker:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great feeling. I still catch myself wanting to write a 2 when I have to list my weight. Then I'm like "Oh yeah, I'm in the hundreds." I get to celebrate Onderland all over again, lol.

Btw, I m bringing Fage 2% yogurt parfaits. My fav!
  • marybrid19
    marybrid19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO !!!! I'm bringing fresh pineapple ! I can't wait to join you there, only 24 more pounds to go.
  • tgdillon
    Options
    Good job! I will post when I reach that number as well. So have you tried the Special K popcorn Chips? That's what I'm bringing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!