One Year on MFP

Options
NJL13500
NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
What a difference a year makes! One year ago on Sunday (2/10/12) I got serious about taking control of my health and becoming the strongest and healthiest person that I could be. I have a wonderful fiance who has supported me and helped me every inch of the way.

People who are doubting themselves...you can do this. It works. Everyone asks me how I lost my weight. They actually seem disappointed when I tell them that I log everything that I eat and exercise in some form every day. They want a magic pill, but there isn't one.

I've lost over 60 pounds in 10 months and maintained it since November. It is possible. It just takes hard work and knowing that some days are not perfect, but you log them anyway and move on.

I'm an MFP success story AND I never starved myself to do it.

Replies

• bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Its people like you that inspire me :flowerforyou:
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile pictures and your transformation is truly amazing. You've lost years as well as pounds, your family and friends must be so proud of you.

Well done.
  • jlong7774
    jlong7774 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and tremendous dedication. This is truly inspiring. Thanks.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You did a fantastic job and look amazing! Keep it up!
  • brwnsuga6
    brwnsuga6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your story and pictures are exactly what I needed today. We are about the same age and have children the same age as well. I am strong and I will do it. Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!