...my pants dont fit...

Options
Just wanted to say that the majority of my pants no longer fit :)

And neither do my belts. So I have to wait to get paid and go buy probably more belts.

But in the meantime i shall continue to chase after children and clean the house and do errands all while loosing my pants and i'm perfectly fine with that!!! :laugh: :tongue: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :blushing:

Replies

• bmstee03
    bmstee03 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Solution: Don't wear pants. lol We rarely wear real clothes around our house. Maybe when my son is older, but as a toddler I think he's cool with it. lol
  • sjmcritch
    sjmcritch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOL, I went thru this....I found it that just shopping at a couple local second hand shops was fun, got to buy the 'new to me' smaller clothes and didn't suffer the falling down portion of the program. LOL I'm aiming to buy new new clothes once I hit my goal weight, keeps me motivated to keep going. :0)
  • vega4628
    Options
    I am very happy to hear about the progress that you are making! It is a true inspiration to me. :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Awesome NSV! I love clothing NSVs!!! They help a person really see that they're losing inches and not just pounds :) WOOT!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great progress!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My wife works the thrift stores hard! She has lost a total of 154 pounds and was going down a size nearly weekly. And you can find good stuff there for next to nothing!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!:drinker:
  • tgdillon
    Options
    LOL, I went thru this....I found it that just shopping at a couple local second hand shops was fun, got to buy the 'new to me' smaller clothes and didn't suffer the falling down portion of the program. LOL I'm aiming to buy new new clothes once I hit my goal weight, keeps me motivated to keep going. :0)

Love this idea!
  • kcallas88
    Options
    LOL!!! Awesome NSV! I love clothing NSVs!!! They help a person really see that they're losing inches and not just pounds :) WOOT!

Ha seriously. My weight hasn't moved since December but my pants keep getting looser. I'm going to attempt to get through this winter without buying new pants and save up money for spring and summer clothing.
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options

What a GREAT idea!!! Thanks for he tip I am gonna try that :)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's a problem I am looking forward to having! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!