Ummmm, guess who is a single digit NSV (pictures)

Options

Replies

• bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    WOW! Such an inspiration thanks for sharing you look awsome!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    These are the kind of before-and-after posts that just stun me.

You're absolutely gorgeous - it's mind boggling to see where you started at.

I applaud you - congratulations.
  • Retrograde_Orbit
    Retrograde_Orbit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stunning transformation. You should be amazingly proud of yourself.

You look like a different woman. Sexy as hell if you don't mind me saying...
  • westva2nc
    Options
    You look so great! an 8 is my goal, too! You were beautiful before, and you're beautiful now. So inspiring! Congratulations!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post! Such an inspiration
  • Lovebears99
    Lovebears99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look amazing!
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great Job you look AWESOME!!
  • vanessapreston66
    vanessapreston66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Brilliant inspiration to us all. Well done, you look very happy :)
  • kbelliot
    kbelliot Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Your post is just what I needed this morning. Congrats on your size 8! When I look at myself sometimes, I can't imagine that I could ever get down to a size 8, but seeing your post gives me renewed hope and bolsters my will power (which I need today because work is having a pot luck). :-) Thanks for your post and keep up the great job!!! :smile:
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So great!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing!!! YOu carry your weight fantastically, I know for me your body is my goal!!! Great work!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    incredible work! enjoy it all
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER!!!!!!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That must be such an amazing feeling. You look fantastic!
    congrats on your success! you look so happy in your photos :)
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If I would not have seen the picture and met the old you and now the new you.. I would not have known.. what a difference.. keep smiling and thriving :)
  • labgirl77
    labgirl77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are definately inspiring...My goal is about 155-140 also, and I will keep going till I get there, no matter how long it takes...Curious, can you tell me how long it took you to get where you are at???....You look wonderful, keep up the good work, and thanks again for sharing!!!....Woot!!! Woot!! :)
  • elh1976
    Options
    Truly amazing! You look wonderful.. confidence beams from you!! Keep up the hard work and you will reach your final goal in no time!
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats girlie! U look awesome, can't wait until I'm a single digit...thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jymm
    Jymm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. You say your not into weight training but try this. Get yourself some wrist and ankle weights. you can add a few pounds at a time. You may eventually want a weighted vest. It will add a whole new dimension to your workouts and you will see the results. Congratulations on your success you look great and good luck in you future progress.
  • katejskup
    Options
    Fantastic! Single digits is a great goal. I'm in a 16 and trying to imagine the great rewards of downsizing. 14....12....10.....8! 8 is all I ask for, so I appreciate your post for inspiration.

Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!