Looking for weight loss friend to keep motivation going.

This is my first post to MFP after joining last year (I am terrified of writing on these blogs!). I have been exercising with a friend, but now that she has achieved her goals, I am slowly losing the motivation I once had. I am hoping that someone here can help in my weight loss journey, and perhaps you are in need of a person to help motivate you too!

Replies

• karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Feel free to add.
  • This is my first post too. I can understand your fear because I am feeling it too! I am in the same boat as you! You can add me if you would like!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Feel free to add me. Still have a ways to go.
  • Hello all! I'm excited to start this journey as well! I quit smoking after 14 years... 9 months ago!!! Amazing! Started working out seriously about a month ago. Ready to start eating right! I have three kids and still got the pouch and the older I get the worse my metabolism gets :-( I'm so ready to change my body!
  • Hi, Welcome aboard!! Yes, you can add me to your list of motivators! I just joined too, and can't believe all the calories I eat in a day!! Taking one step at a time, and not worrying if I go over my limit. Just keep positive, and don't sweat the small stuff. We will achieve our goals!! It's all in us!! Good luck and be happy!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    :flowerforyou: sending a friend request your way. hopefully we will be successful together in this journey!
  • Feel free to add me.
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Feel free to add me......I am struggling right now too......afraid this is where I give up.......cant let it beat me!!!!!!
  • Just started today...hoping this works because I need something to keep me on track!!! Add me :smile:
  • catsnap213
    catsnap213 Posts: 33 Member
    feel free to add me.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Feel free to add me please, I really love this site and I've lost just under half a stone thanks to my MFP friends all feel free
  • Definately dont let it beat you. Im trying hard not to let myself stop too but it is hard. We can do this though