5'5, 170-135/140, Before/After pics please!

Options
I am 5'5, and 170 lbs. My goal is 135-140 and would like to see some pics of women who have similar start/end weights. It inspires me so that I can see it is not impossible!

Replies

• gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    hey..i am 5.5 and 165... looking to lose around 130-135:) lets see who posts pics n get inspired :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    im 5, 4 175 with a goal weight of 140. Curious to see some posts!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    5'5", around 165 in the first pick and 130 in the second:

before%252Bafter.png

More impressive (in my opinion): 133 with no strength training in first pick and 133 with 2 months of heavy lifting in second pic:

2%2520months%2520progress.png
  • babyangelica2010
    babyangelica2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have always been big (was 238 at my highest) so I can't imagine ever wearing a bikini or even tankini but once I get to my goal, I really want to, just worried my stomach won't look all that great. Do you fine you have any loose/saggy skin?
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You look great! I have always been big (was 238 at my highest) so I can't imagine ever wearing a bikini or even tankini but once I get to my goal, I really want to, just worried my stomach won't look all that great. Do you fine you have any loose/saggy skin?

No, but the first picture is the biggest I've ever been. I'm also 25 (I think age will make a difference on how much your skin bounces back).
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently working on a similar goal. I started out at 177lbs and set a short term goal of reaching 150lbs. Since I am now only 7 lbs away from that goal (20 lbs down yay!) , I will soon be working on reaching 140 or so. Who knows, maybe even the 130s if I can.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    You look really good in both photos. Great job
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Untitled_zpsf5138b77.png

171 pounds v 140 pounds. Still looking to go another ten, but here you go! Good luck to you.
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    please keep in mind these r workout pics... no make up =/ lol

5_zpsf0c9e1bb.jpg
    BEFORE - taken january

0_zpsa80f975f.jpg
    NOW - taken yesterday, LONG way to go yet, but one month success!! =)
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Untitled_zpsf5138b77.png

171 pounds v 140 pounds. Still looking to go another ten, but here you go! Good luck to you.

You look great!!! Congrats
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I don't have pictures to post but I've been tracking my food using the diary for about 112 days. I've lost 33 lbs and currently weigh in at 152. This system has worked really well for me. Good luck and feel free to friend me.

Good luck!
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm not a young girl,but,started at 197 and am down to 167. In my 20's and 30's I weighed between 120 and 130. In my early 40's I went from 140 to 215 in one year due to working in a small office by myself and having to take an hour lunch each day. ( I never use to eat lunch.) Needless to say, besides the hour of lunch, I would bring back candy to get me thru the afternoon boredom.
    My goal is to get back to 140 which I felt my best at and didn't have to work so hard keeping that weight.
    I don't think I want to post pictures until I have made my goal and kept it off for one year. Then I will celebrate like no other! :drinker:
    Good Luck on your journey. I know you can do it. Oh, I'm 5'4.5"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!