Before & After pics of my progress/journey so far...

Options
Truly scared to post this pic because I do not at all like the before pic...but I guess I'm going to brave it. Still have around 20 more pounds to lose.....so I'm half way there! :)

Replies

• Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Ok, how do I add my pic on here? Can't figure it out and it also wouldn't let me delete the posting.
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You have to upload the picture to photobucket and then post the image link in here but change the IMG to lower case img =)
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    deleted post....resized image, picture further down.
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    deleted post *still didn't size right..... correct picture further down page.
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Ok, I give up.....I resized it and it still shows up like that & it won't let me delete these darn posts either. ugh
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    upload it to tinypic.com and choose the "message board" option in sizing. You don't need to register for the site
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I will try that. Just what I wanted....my before pic showing up huge with no after...lol, they really need a delete option.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Just open it in a new tab. You look absolutely stunning!! Great job on your success!
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    okolki.jpg
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    very nice! what a cute couple!
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    Looking really good hun. I only hope I look that good soon.
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Got it, thanks for all the help! :) Now if only I could delete the posts that are over sized.
  • lilbell72
    Options
    Thats amazing, you look fab. Keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time!
    I'm the same, half way there. I've lost 40 pounds so far and I've another 40 to lose! I only joined this site last week so it doesnt show what I've lost so far, just what I am now!
    People dont understand the elation and happiness of the feeling of losing weight, unless you've been bigger. So this site is great! We all get it!!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! You look great!
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You could go into 'edit' for the posts you don't like and take all the information out - but we all made the same mistakes when we first posted, so I wouldn't worry about it. It shows the story. Well done on your loss - it will be giving you the incentive to keep going, when you see how good you look and how good you feel. Thanks for sharing.
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great work! I like the haircut too! Looks super nice!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way, Crystal. Great work!! As the poster said above, Beautiful, before and after.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job. Its nice your husband did it with you as well. Congratulations
  • Crystal_LeeDee
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I needed to create this picture for a visual to remind myself that I have come a long way & I can do this. Thanks for all the support. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!