Polar Ft4 Hrm.

Options
Does anyone have one? How do they like it? Was it worth the money?

Replies

• Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    this is the one I have. Got it on Amazon for about 50.00. Pretty happy with it. I didn't want anything overly complicated, just wanted heart rate and calories burned, this does a bit more. I'm happy with it.
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Very happy with mine, and Sears online is the cheapest I've seen it and where I got mine - usually $45. and they sometimes have coupons. I think I paid under $40 plus free shipping, though I had to add more stuff to the cart to get that.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am really happy with mine too. Although I use it when lifting, I only watch the time for rests between sets and also my heart rate during lifts to ensure I am pushing myself enough. When I do cardio I only want to do Active Recovery Zone heart rate, so its perfect for that as it beeps when I am not in that zone.

It suits all my needs. It was easy to set up and very simple to use.

ETA - It does of course record calories burned which appear on the cardio to be a fair estimate, lifting is kind of impossible to estimate anyway, but I do TDEE method so don't log calories burned.
  • jeffmineo
    Options
    I have a Polar and love it. They are the bext because if you go to the majority of Treadmills only read Polars and not other brands. I got one that has all the bells and whistles and really didnt need it. Simple an they really help you tune your workouts.