Loosing cup sizes when loosing weight

Options
Just out of curiosity, have any of you women gone down in your cup size since losing weight? I'm currently a 32DD (and look like a B) so I'd rather it didn't happen, but how did it work for ye?

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Most people will lose cup sizes and band sizes. Unfortunately, that area is somewhere that will normally shrink as they are just fat. So as you lower your body fat percentage they should get smaller.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I love that my boobs r getting smaller i cant even find a bra from walmart when i have weight on i have went down like i was squeezing in a 44 DDD and now im a 38 DD. I think after i get some more weight off im gona get a boob job done to lift the girls up lol:)
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Seeing as you don't have very much weight to lose, I doubt you'll see too much difference. I'm down almost 15 lbs and I see just a slight loosening of my bra's but not enough to change sizes yet.
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    30lbs lost, nothing lost in my bust or hips, losing everything in my arms, thighs, and waist. :(
  • missstephanielynn
    missstephanielynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it happens :(

I went from a 30H to 26F :O
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I did not lose a cup size, but they are smaller and more porportionate (look at a 40C and a 34C - same cup size but much smaller).
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    this is the 1st place i loose weight from and i'm gutted in one way but glad in another. woo woo i can no go int any shop and get a bra plus i dont have to fold them to fit them into the washer. but as they are going smaller they are looking bit sorry for themselves. will have to consider hiking them up me thinks :embarassed:
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I was a UK 12 I wore a 32E. I'm a 16 now and wear a 36DD I hope I'm back to the previous size!
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It really is going to depend on how your body handles it. I've lost 55 lbs and have stayed a DD, my band size has just gone down. Honestly, my chest has always been the same size since about 16, it's just the band size and the rest of me that changes. My DDs now look way bigger than they did a year ago because my waist and stomach are much smaller than they were before.

You might notice that something similar happens. I'm pretty sure that there's no way your DDs actually look like B cups. I felt like mine looked much smaller when I was larger, but as I've shrunk down, I'm feeling that they are bigger looking even though my cup size has not changed.
  • RumpusP
    RumpusP Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's just gonna be an individual thing... some people lose breast size like mad, others it comes off other places and they stay close to the same size (especially if they have little to lose).

I've lost 135lbs and went from a 40HH-40KK (depending on the bra cut/brand) and am now a 40F-40GG (again, depending on the bra). So I've lost a good amount of breast... but my hips/butt have dropped more so I'm now top-heavy.

Everyone loses as their body wants to. You could lose zero, you could lose a bunch. Who knows?
  • pandagirlshonerd
    pandagirlshonerd Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Okay, cool, thanks for the input there guys, was helpful :)