need some help

Options
Trying to get some friends on here to motivate me and at the same time have someone to answer to
someone who understands the journey and appreciates the small victorys. if your looking for the same dont delay we can do this together or if your on a winning team already put me on. I'd love to contribute.

Replies

• OhioDan
    OhioDan Posts: 13
    Options
    Im in the same boat too. I used to exercise all the time but stopped and now I am trying to start again. Im trying to make smarter choices too but its pretty dificult, especially at the start.

What exercises are you currently doing?
  • super007
    super007 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • reignman
    reignman Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on the insanity workout right now
    Its grueling and almost impossible to do the whole thing but it feels good when it's done
  • mklawle
    mklawle Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! I need support too! I think we all do! How is your insanity workout going??? I am always tempted to buy it buuuut i am terrified it would be too hard and I would waste my money! Did you find it easy to start or where you dying!
  • beeheatherbee
    Options
    I'm on day 11 of Insanity... my husband is on day 37 so it's screwed up cause I jumped in on his program but it's working for me whether I am following the rules or not. We start month 2 on Monday and when we are done we will do another month so I get a whole program. I had done a couple workouts before I fully began that but then had a surgical procedure and couldn't be in sync with him.
    It is so hard but so worth it! I love it, when I am stressed or angry or tired it ALWAYS picks me up.
    I love Insanity. I can't wait to see what the results will be.
    I am all about small victories at the moment :)
    I'm new too
  • beeheatherbee
    Options
    I don't think Insanity could be too hard for anyone. I am way out of shape, I have major issues LOL and I can do it. At first I had to slightly modify movements to avoid injury or because of weakness (I have nerve damage to one ankle/leg/foot and disk problems in my back) but as I keep going I am already starting to adapt the movements so I am able to do almost all of the real movements now.
    I have to be careful of the impact on my spine but as I get stronger that's healing and my foot/leg is just an issue of not being able to actually do things with it. That's even getting better after doctors gave up 8 years ago...
    I'd say Insanity is more about the strength of mind then body :) the body strength comes from it !
  • reignman
    reignman Posts: 5
    Options
    your awsome to jump in like that
    i coundn't imagine starting in the advance area first, but then again its so hard where i'm at what difference does it make right?
    i just wish i knew how many calories i burn doin each session i just put high impact aerobics and figure its close too if not a lil less
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    feel free to add me my friend...regardless of shape or form, we could all use a little motivation!